Performance Monitor 3
PM3 MonitorBuy Now - £209.35
A good training partner helps you stick with a programme and reach your goals. We've designed the PM3 (Performance Monitor 3) to be the ideal, smart electronic training partner... and it is standard on every Model D!
The PM3 is entirely menu-driven, so you don't have to remember any complicated button combinations. You can also 'Just Row' without pushing any buttons at all.
The PM3 offers a variety of units and graphic display options including Force Curve, Paceboat and Bar Chart. You can select from a library of pre-set workouts that load instantly, or you can even race against a paceboat using your previously stored result.
With the introduction of the PM3 LogCard, you can now easily and automatically record your workouts, track your progress and transfer your workout data to your PC or Mac computer. The 'smart', portable LogCard also allows you to program and store your own favorite workouts for instant set-up.
The Model D includes a power generation feature, which greatly extends the life of the PM3's batteries (two D batteries) by providing operating power to the PM3 while you are rowing.
- Automatic Operation: Just start to row and the monitor turns on and gives feedback. You don't have to push a single button
- Accurate tracking of performance data: distance, speed, pace, calories and watts
- Five display options: all data, force curve, rowing with a pace boat, bar chart and large print
- LogCard: Removable LogCard stores workout data and personal preferences. One LogCard is included with each PM3
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Integrated heart rate display if optional Polar receiver is installed (available from Concept2)
- Power Generation: this feature draws power from your stroke to extend battery life
- USB Interface: transfer of data to PC or Mac
- Easy menu-driven operation: accesses a powerful list of features: preset workouts, save favorite workouts, row against a previous performance or pace boat, play the FISH game, row with an animated rower to learn technique, review past workout results and choose from multiple language options.